Payment Options: Cash, Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit Card, Certified Bank Check, Business Check, PayPal, Care Credit, Flex Spending Account.
Credit Card Transactions exceeding $1000 customer must show proof of ID matching card.
Orders exceeding $5000 must be done in bank transfer, certified bank check or cash No Exceptions!
We do not accept insurance as a form of payment.
The standard Atlanta Hyperbaric Center return window is 30 days and the standard restocking fee is 30% unless otherwise published. However, there are many return and restocking exceptions listed below.
Order Cancellation Policy:
All orders, which are canceled by the customer, will incur warehouse and vendor re-stocking fees. When the customer places an order with Atlanta Hyperbaric Center, often it ships the same day from the warehouse within hours of the order being placed. If the customer calls to cancel an order but your goods are already in transit with the shipping provider, then a re-stocking fee will apply. This is necessary because the item has already been, picked, packed, shipped and has left the warehouse on a shipping vehicle.
Deposits: Deposits are good for 30 days of invoice, After 30 days and equipment is not purchased the deposit is non-refundable.
Dispute of Payment
Customer has 30 day to dispute payment, discrepancy of payment or amount paid. After 30 days disputed will be forfeited. Disputes must be made in writing and sent certified mail and/ or phone call with management.
Damaged Merchandise Return Policy:
When you receive Atlanta Hyperbaric Center merchandise from the shipping company, please examine it carefully. If you receive a damaged box, examine the contents immediately and refuse the delivery if the merchandise is damaged. If, after accepting the product you discover damaged merchandise, please call 770-948-4511 or email us at email@example.com to report the damage. A product replacement will be sent out at no additional charge. You will normally be instructed to return the damaged product to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s expense. But first, Atlanta Hyperbaric Center will need to issue you a Return Authorization Number and a specific return shipping address. The return shipping address varies. We have warehouses all over the country. Most manufacturers issue return-call-tags, but some do not. Occasionally, a manufacturer will request that you discard a product if it is damaged beyond repair. The manufacturer may not want the product back, and under this ”rare” circumstance, it is Atlanta Hyperbaric Center’s Policy that it will be the customer’s responsibility to discard or recycle the product at a local waste management facility. We ask however, that all customers wait for instructions from Atlanta Hyperbaric Center before discarding any product. The customer must have the product in possession to prove that damage has occurred in order to initiate a damaged merchandise return. Occasionally a manufacturer will make changes to a product shown online at AtlantaHyperbaricCenter.com; Atlanta Hyperbaric Center is not responsible for minor manufacturing / manufacturer design changes that may occur with a product. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center is not responsible for slight variations in color that may exist in certain products.
NON-Damaged Merchandise Return Policy:
Products cannot be returned if they have been used, soiled or if the packaging is destroyed. The product must be in new, resalable condition. No returns accepted on used hyperbaric chambers.
Please check merchandise when received and report any damage to the shipping company and to Atlanta Hyperbaric Center within 48 hours. All returned products require a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Without an RA# clearly marked on the outside of the box, returned products will be refused and returned to the sender.
Non-Refundable Outbound Shipping Charges
Outbound shipping and freight charges are non-refundable which includes the Atlanta Hyperbaric Center $9 flat rate shipping fee and any additional freight charges which may apply to your Atlanta Hyperbaric Center order.
Due to our complex network of warehouses, Atlanta Hyperbaric Center does not allow for direct product exchanges.
The Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Exchange process requires that we follow these 4 steps:
1. The customer must place a new order for the new size, new color, or replacement item that is desired.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and return shipping address for the product you would like to return. The return address varies, so please wait for instructions before shipping the item back to one of our designated warehouses.
3. After receiving your RA# and a warehouse shipping address, you must then mail or ship your return-item back to the designated return warehouse.
4. After the returned item has been received and processed by the designated return warehouse, your credit card will then be credited (minus any applicable restocking fees).
Hygiene Products are Non-Returnable:
Hygiene products which relate to personal hygiene and self-care are generally non-returnable. Hygiene products, toileting products, bathroom products, body braces, foam cushions, wheelchair cushions, stockings, splints and products that come in contact with the body; cannot be returned – they are single use patient items. No hygiene product can be returned if the package has been opened per Public Health Policy and per Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Policy. Additionally, our distribution partner, Sammons Preston does not accept returns on any medical hygiene product whether the package is opened or not. Sammons-Preston hygiene products which are non-returnable are indicated as non-returnable on the product-end-web-page at the time of purchase. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center will make every effort to provide detailed descriptions and disclaimers regarding the return policy for each hygiene product that we offer in the product description box.
Email: email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Phone#: 770-948-4511
Products ordered and then refused by a customer at their address or returned without contacting Atlanta Hyperbaric Center for a Return Authorization Number will incur an automatic 50% re-stocking fee; unless you have been authorized by Atlanta Hyperbaric Center customer service to refuse delivery of the product.
Special Vendor Restocking Fees:
Access-Able, Fabrication Enterprises, Invacare Corporation, Sunrise Medical Corporation, Healthcraft Corporation and others listed below charge Atlanta Hyperbaric Center an exceptional re-stocking fee on all items. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center could not stay in business and serve it’s customers if it were to incur exceptional losses with re-stocking fees. This is why we must pass these restocking fees along to our customers.
Unauthorized Product Returns – Restocking Fees:
Unauthorized Returns are essentially products which are returned to Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Distribution Center without a Return Authorization (RA) number. Unauthorized Product Returns are very costly because the product may not be returnable/acceptable by the distribution partner, the product may have been sent to an incorrect distribution center location, or the referenced product may be outside of it’s allowable return time-frame window. In light of these factors, Atlanta Hyperbaric Center reserves the right to charge a 50% restocking fee for an Unauthorized Product Return. However, if the manufacturer refuses delivery of an unauthorized return, no refund will be issued to the customer. Please contact Atlanta Hyperbaric Center and obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number, prior to mailing a product back to a service center location. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center reserves the right to refuse delivery of product(s) which do not have a Return Authorization (RA) number clearly listed on the outside of the package.
Higher or Lower Restocking Fees are in place for these specific Manufacturers/Vendors:
- Restocking Fee for Fabrication Enterprises Inc. (FEI) is 35%.
- Restocking Fee for Graham-Field (GF) is 35%.
- Restocking Fee for Hausmann Industries (HAU) is 35% if product is returnable – Most Hausmann products are custom-order-items and are therefore; non-returnable.
- Restocking Fee for Clinton Industries (CLI) is 35% if product is returnable – Most Clinton products are custom-order-items and are therefore; non-returnable.
- Restocking Fee for Drive Medical (DRV) is 25% if product is returnable.
Non-Returnable Manufacturer Product Lines: Products manufactured by these Vendors are Non-Returnable:
- RCAI – Restorative Care of America (RC) will not accept returns if the package has been opened.
- jFit (JFT) does not accept returns.
- Responsive Respiratory (RRI) does accept returns.
- Access-Able (AA) does not accept returns, due to (AA) products being hygiene oriented single patient use products.
- Precision Medical (PM) does not accept returns after the product package has been opened
- Used Hyperbaric Chamber- AHC does not own any used chamber but act only as broker.
- Used Oxygen concentrators
If you decide you need to return an item that meets the criteria for return, we are happy to help you through the return process. You will need to obtain a Return Authorization number from us. You will then need to coordinate shipping the products back to a warehouse address that we have provided. It’s really a simple process. Please use the following steps to help us take care of you!
- To receive your Return Authorization number, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 770-948-4511. Be prepared to tell us:
A. Your Order Number (found in the email invoice confirmation)
B. Name of the Product and Quantity you would like to return we will honor your return so long as the date of your e-mail or call is within 30 days of the date of your purchase. Unless we sent you the wrong merchandise, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. There are a few items which are non-returnable secondary to federal law and vendor restrictions. See the specific non-returnable item list below.
- Upon receipt of your e-mail or speaking with you, we’ll promptly give you a Return Authorization number and the shipping address of the vendor or manufacturer warehouse. (The return shipping address does vary with each product – so be sure to inquire about the proper address to use.) Remember to email us at email@example.com
- We cannot accept any package without a Return Authorization number on the outside label of the package!
- No returns on used equipment.
- For your protection, return the merchandise via a traceable form of shipping (UPS, FedEx, USPS with Delivery Confirmation, etc.) in new, resalable condition; containing (in New Condition) all of the manufacturers’ original packaging, accessories, warranties, instruction manuals, etc. As a precaution, you may want to purchase shipping insurance – because we are not responsible for product damages incurred during the return of a shipment.
- Once the product has been received by the Atlanta Hyperbaric Center vendor or manufacturer-warehouse, we will credit your bankcard/credit card, minus any applicable re-stocking fees. Please allow approximately four weeks for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
- There are return policy exceptions which apply to the sale of the items listed below. Please see the section listed below to read about return policy exceptions. Other exceptions are listed beside individual product descriptions on the product’s respective web page.
List of Product Lines, Vendors and Manufacturers who do not allow product returns:
- Lift Chairs – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Used Hyperbaric Chambers (All sales final- No returns)
- Hospital Beds – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Custom Wheelchairs – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Overlay Mattresses (which overlays on a bed) — (cannot be returned)
- Bed Mattresses – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Scooters – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Oxygen Concentrators – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Patient Lifts – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- Hoyer Lifts – (cannot be returned – special order item)
- CPAP machines / BIPAP machines – (cannot be returned)
- Hygiene products / Toileting products / Bathroom products / body braces / foam cushions / wheelchair cushions (used) / stockings / splints / products that come in contact with the body – (cannot be returned – they are single use patient items). Cross-Contamination Law is enforced.
- Body-Solid Products are non-returnable. If you receive damaged items, they will be replaced by the manufacturer: Body Solid. Items covered by warranty will be repaired by a qualified service technician. Service appointments will be coordinated by Body Solid and Atlanta Hyperbaric Center.
- Furniture pieces by Clinica are non-returnable as they are special order products.
- Furniture pieces by Hausmann are non-returnable as they are special order products.
- Products by IPU and MJM are non-returnable as they are custom built per customer’s specifications.
- Furniture by ICC is non-returnable as they are custom built per customer’s specifications.
Summit To Sea Hyperbaric Chambers:
All new chambers from Summit To Sea, LLC may be returned in like new condition within 14 days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee. In order to return or exchange, you must contact for Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). The Atlanta Hyperbaric Center / Summit To Sea Hyperbarics Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber (HBOT) must be returned using the original packaging including manuals, accessories, hoses, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
All items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. / Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Summit To Sea, LLC are not responsible for return shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. All refunds are contingent upon inspection, testing and “as new” acceptance by a Summit To Sea, LLC Customer Care Representative.
All new chambers from Newtowne Hyperbarics, LLC may be returned in like new condition within 14 days for a refund, minus a 20% restocking fee. In order to return or exchange, you must contact for Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). The Atlanta Hyperbaric Center / Newtowne Hyperbarics Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber (HBOT) must be returned using the original packaging including manuals, accessories, hoses, etc. with the authorization (RMA#) clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return requests must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.
All items must be returned together with purchased items in order to receive a refund. Any shipping and/or handling charges on the original order cannot be refunded. / Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Newtowne Hyperbarics, LLC are not responsible for return shipping costs or damage on returned items. Units to be returned should be packed carefully. All refunds are contingent upon inspection, testing and “as new” acceptance by a Newtowne Hyperbarics, LLC Customer Care Representative.
Oxyhealth: Disclaimer: Atlanta Hyperbaric Center does not claim to be a reseller of Oxyhealth chambers or is affiliated with Oxyhealth in any way. All Oxyhealth chambers are previously owned by private owners and/ or have been purchased by Atlanta Hyperbaric Center. All returns and warranties are solely under AHC policies.
Additionally, AtlantaHyperbaricCenter.com cannot accept returns on any product that has been worn on a human body. Items such as hand splints, heel protectors, stockings, neoprene wraps, foam cushions and bed-overlay mattresses are single-use patient items and cannot be returned because of state and federal laws preventing such.
For all product return request’s, the customer has 30 days from the delivery date, to contact enter.com. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center will then contact the manufacturer of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair the damaged or defective product in one of three ways:
- The manufacturer may send you out a replacement part to repair the malfunction.
- The manufacturer may send out a service technician to assist in the repair.
- The manufacturer may issue a return authorization number and have the product returned to the factory.
Lift chairs and scooters are special order items. Lift Chairs, scooters, and Hospital Beds cannot be returned just because they do not match the customer’s satisfaction (i.e. color). They may only be repaired or returned at the manufacturers discretion. All written product warranties will be honored by the product manufacturer.
Prescription Items Policy:
Certain items sold on the Atlanta Hyperbaric Center site require a physician’s prescription. If a product is marked as prescription required, then the customer is required to email or fax Atlanta Hyperbaric Center the physicians prescription prior to product shipment. However, certain items such as Oxygen Concentrators only require a prescription in specific states, and only if the oxygen is being utilized by a patient for “medical purposes”. Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Medical Facilities are generally exempt from such requirements. In instances such as with the sale of an Oxygen Concentrator, Atlanta Hyperbaric Center is acting as the selling agent, and the prescription requirement is ultimately the responsibility of the patient; specifically when and if the patient is using the oxygen for medical purposes.
International Orders Cannot Be Returned:
International orders cannot be returned – all sales are final with respect to International orders. We have a 30 day return policy on domestic (US) orders, but this is not possible with International orders. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center purchases shipping insurance on all international orders to cover shipping damages which may occur to products during international shipment. If your product is damaged, notify us upon arrival of the product. We will file an insurance claim with the shipping vendor so that the damaged product(s) can be replaced. If a product is returned as unclaimed on an international shipment; shipping fees and product restocking fees will apply. International customers are responsible for customs, taxes, and levies which may be assessed by the local government upon importation of the product into the customer’s respective country.
Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Parts Replacement Policy:
Atlanta Hyperbaric Center reserves the right to refer the customer to the actual product manufacturer when replacement parts are needed. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center will provide its customers with manufacturer contact information and when directed by Atlanta Hyperbaric Center to do so, the customer will need to speak directly with the product manufacturer in order to obtain replacement parts that were mistakenly omitted from a shipment, damaged during shipment, or to replace parts that malfunction while covered by a manufacturers warranty.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy / Atlanta Hyperbaric Center Warranty Policy:
Atlanta Hyperbaric Center honors all manufacturer warranties on new equipment only and supports it’s customers by offering manufacturer contact information for warranty claims with the product manufacturer. Customers should complete and mail-in the warranty support card on each manufacturer warrantied product purchased. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center is happy to assist customers with manufacturer contact information, address, e-mail, phone numbers and if the need arises, we will directly contact the product manufacturer to assist you with direct warranty support. The manufacturer will normally require that the customer ship the product back to a distribution facility for the product to be evaluated. Once an item has been deemed to be defective by the manufacturer within the warrantable time period, a new replacement product will be shipped from the manufacturers’ warehouse. If a Atlanta Hyperbaric Center customer requires or requests replacement of a warrantied item before the return of the originally purchased item has occurred, then Atlanta Hyperbaric Center will require that the customer purchase the replacement item at full retail price. Once shipment verification is confirmed that the warrantied item has been received at the Returns Warehouse, then a full credit card refund of the warrantied replacement item will be credited back to the customers’ credit card account. If a product manufacturer enters bankruptcy or if the product manufacturer goes entirely out of business, then Atlanta Hyperbaric Center is not responsible for the manufacturers warranty. A manufacturers warranty is just that: a warranty provided and supported by the manufacturer, not the merchant AtlantaHyperbaricCenter.com.
Sell Your Chamber Fees
It is our intention for you to make the most from your chamber sale. In order for you to receive the most for your chamber it is imperative that you send a clean, proper functioning, safe chamber with all its parts.
- Chamber cleaning $150
- Service Hours Fee $100
- Shipping- $500
- Parts or Repair Subtracted from owners commission
- Hyperbaric Chamber 21 Point Testing $500
- Owner responsible for return shipping
Disclaimer Regarding Website Errors:
We make every effort to ensure that descriptions, dimensions, pictures and prices are accurate in our database. Should a pricing error arise we will make every attempt to inform the customer. However, Atlanta Hyperbaric Center reserves the right to supply or not to supply a product. Products may vary slightly in design and/or color from the illustrations and are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer Regarding Paperwork errors: It is not our intention to mislead any of our customers. At times there may be an overlooked wrong prices, equipment and or warranty. Should a discrepancy arise in payperwork, prices, warranties, or equipment on quotes or invoices. We have the right to correct and conduct our business according to our policies and procedures- no exceptions. For more clarification you can refer to our policies and procedures page on our website.
Used Chamber Sales: All used hyperbaric chamber sales are final. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center does not own any of the used hyperbaric chamber and only act as a broker between buyer and seller. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center in no way claims to own or manufacture any used hyperbaric equipment.
Used Chamber Warranties: Atlanta Hyperbaric Center backs all of its used chambers with a $1000, 60 day limited warranty. All warranties are null and void if the hyperbaric equipment is altered in any way from original sale condition or repaired by another person(s) before inspection of Atlanta Hyperbaric Center.
Used Chamber Inspection & Repairs: Customer must give Atlanta Hyperbaric first chance to inspect, diagnose and or repair all used chambers or equipment.
Used Chamber Return Shipping: Customer will be responsible for shipping chamber to Atlanta Hyperbaric Center.