FOR SMALL OPERATIONS: Krion STANDARD
- Designed for small businesses and private residences to provide max 40 procedures a day
- Power requirements: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Nitrogen supply from a 22 psi pressurized cylinder or a 37 l dewar
- Weight: about 880 lbs
- Mechanical gear transmission platform able to lift up to 500 lbs
- Maximum energy consumption 1.5 kW
- Continuous functioning in the procedure mode for up to 6 hours
- Preparation time for a procedure – 5 minutes
- Customizable exterior
Russian company KRION has been manufacturing whole body cryotherapy saunas since 1994 and was the first to introduce currently dominant booth-like vertical immersion single person sauna with client’s head above the edge of the cabin.
Cryotherapy equipment by Krion is made of high quality components. All cabins have attractive, modern design, a selection of exterior materials, and are equipped with high capacity lifts. Three different models, from basic and simple to extremely sophisticated, will satisfy requirements of any business.
M-Cryo LLC is an authorized distributor of KRION cryosaunas in North America.