FOR VOLUME AND EFFICIENCY: Krion PREMIUM
- Capacity of up to 100 procedures a day
- Power requirements: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Nitrogen supply from a 22 psi pressurized cylinder
- Weight: about 880 lbs
- Noiseless electric platform able to lift up to 500 lbs
- Maximum energy consumption 1.5 kW
- Continuous functioning in the procedure mode for up to 8 hours
- Preparation time for a procedure – 2 minutes
- Customizable exterior
- Up to 30% economy in time and nitrogen consumption vs Krion Standard
- Color-light indicators of process
- Portable, can be installed inside a trailer for mobile operations
Russian company KRION has been manufacturing whole body cryotherapy saunas since 1994 and was the first to introduce currently dominant booth-like vertical immersion single person sauna with client’s head above the edge of the cabin.
Cryotherapy equipment by Krion is made of high quality components. All cabins have attractive, modern design, a selection of exterior materials, and are equipped with high capacity lifts. Three different models, from basic and simple to extremely sophisticated, will satisfy requirements of any business.
M-Cryo LLC is an authorized distributor of KRION cryosaunas in North America.