M-Cryo Elite XL
This M-Cryo Elite Xl has been designed for reliability, durability, serviceability and efficiency. They are easy to install and maintain, quiet, economical, and suitable for slow, as well as high volume operations. The interior material is frost resistant, and drying during the day is optional. The cabins are capable of providing as many as 15-20 treatments per hour.
Size, interior and exterior, as well as financing options can be customized to allow you to find the best cryo sauna for your healthcare facility, chiropractic office or training room, or for private use. Our sauna is perfect for home or office use in a health care clinic.
- -Instant preparedness and rapid cooling
- -High throughput, up to 15 clients per hour
- -Treatments can be used immediately before and/or after workouts or plays
- -Increased efficiency with every back-to-back treatment provided
- -No build up of frost inside the cryosauna cabin and no forced breaks for drying
- -Pre-set regimens and automated controls for easy operation
- -Detailed recommendations for us
- -Cutting-edge technology that only a few facilities can provide
- -Proven track record of faster recovery and effective pain management
- -Advanced therapy administered in just three minutes
- -Recommendations for use and pre-set automated treatment protocols
- -Ease of operation with no medical training required
- – Additional revenue stream
M-Cryo Elite XL Cryogenic Chamber Features
M-Cryo Elite XL Features:
▪ 110 V, 1.5 kW/h
▪ Footprint 60” x 50”
▪ Overall height 85”
▪ Radius 42” ext. 35” int.
▪ Weight 900 lbs
▪ Lift capacity 500 lbs
▪ Comfortably serves people up to 6’7”, 350 lbs
▪ Can provide 100 treatments per day
▪ Min room size for installation: 9’ x 9’
▪ 22 psi Nitrogen Required
▪ 2-year warranty provided
Budgeting for Additional Cryo Expenses
There are no reviews yet.