REDEFINE Your Recovery
A cold massage roller that stays ice cold for up to 6 hours.
It’s reusable and can be used on any body part, decreasing inflammation and speeding up recovery time from injuries and exercise.
The Cryosphere provides all the benefits of a traditional Self Myofacial Release (foam rolling) in combination with Cryotherapy (Ice Massage).
These two forms of muscle therapy help to decrease inflammation, aid in post workout recovery, and allow specific treatment for areas in need.
Combine multiple tools into one with the Cryosphere.
Combining ice cups, foam rolling, and mobility – everyone from athletes to physical therapists can enjoy this tool on the go.
The Cryosphere is the travel safe, non messy, 2 in 1 alternative to ice recovery.
THE PRO CHOICE
“I use the Cryosphere all the time. The beautiful thing about it is it’s not just for professional athletes, it’s for everybody.
It helps me get from practice to practice, from game to game and definitely impacts my success in a good way.”
– Brandon Marshall | Denver Broncos
Recoup Cryosphere Cold Massage Roller BenefitsRecoup Cryosphere Cold Massage Roller is the leading recovery tool on the market, used by pro teams in all 4 major leagues. Combining the benefits of ice and massage, the Cryosphere has revolutionized the process of recovery by offering a single tool for consumers to use for all recovery.
Apply pressure with the cold roller and the muscle will release metabolic waste products and toxins which build up in the muscle after exercising.
In addition, Self Myofacial Release impacts the Golgi Tendon Organs and allows the muscle to relax.
Once the muscle is relaxed the cold aspect of product allows for a decrease in inflammation.
1. UNSCREW BLUE HANDLE AND PLACE BALL IN THE FREEZER FOR 2 HOURS
2. TAKE BALL OUT OF THE FREEZER AND SCREW BACK INTO HANDLE FOR USE
3. CRYOSPHERE WILL STAY COLD UP TO 6 HOURS
How to use the Recoup Cryosphere for a shoulder injury and rotator cuff injury
1. Freeze your Cryosphere for at least 2 hours for the full 6 hours of cold massage.
2. Relax your injured shoulder so the muscles are loose.
3. Hold your Cryosphere and gently roll the ice cold ball across your shoulder and rotator cuff.
4. The rotator cuff has four muscles so make sure to massage your entire shoulder, not just the pain point.
5. Massage deeper into the muscles of your shoulder for up to 20 minutes.
6. Repeat, staying within the 20/20 rule of 20 minutes of icing and 20 minutes off.