Antarctica Electric Open Head Electric:
Thanks to the development of engineering, people that expressively care about their health and aesthetics, have multiple options for rejuvenation, rehabilitation, and beauty treatments. Cryotherapy is one of the methods that comes to mind when talking about comprehensive fitness and wellness effects on the body. Our designers in the self-care sector, have created several cryotherapy models. However, the electric Antarctica stands out for being autonomous and powerful for it’s fast body cooling sessions, in a dry environment, to get the most out of a cryotherapy treatment.
Electric Cryo, The Trending Technology
Just as the other appliances in the Antarctica product line, our e-chamber perfectly
combats beauty concerns, pain relief, reduces inflammation, and supports normal blood and lymph flow. When the first cryotherapy chambers appeared, the only feasible solution, was the use of condense nitrogen to maximally low temperatures. Now, the latest technology allows for utilizing a safe and resource saving option, namely electric power to obtain ultra cold air. One of the characteristics of this chamber, but limited to, is breathable cold air inside the cabin.
Electric powered cryo chambers are extremely safe and convenient for several reasons. First they do not contain nitrogen. It is easier to monitor the customer and their temperature needs inside the chamber. Second, the employment of refrigerating
compressors instead of nitrogen tanks, make exploitation of the electric Antarctica in private homes and fitness facilities secure
and easy. Additionally, electric cryo
chambers and s
aunas are known for its dispersing cold therapies. This means, you won’t feel any discomfort from potential uneven body parts cooling.
Electric vs Nitrogen cryo therapy: Facts you may not know
All types of cryotherapy chambers are extremely beneficial for health and beauty, as well as for the body and your spirits. That being said, not all cryotherapy chambers are equal.
For example, when we speak of electric chambers, we mean whole body therapy. In reference to nitrogen chambers, we often refer to PBC (partial body cooling). Though PBC is psychologically perceived as easier, the WBC ( whole body cryo chamber) has an additional range of pros:
|Partial Body Cryochamber
|Smaller chilled body area
|Fractional nervous system response
|Irregular cell activation
|Non-uniform cooling possible
|Extremities are targeted
|No feeling of confinement, head is exposed
|Whole Body Cryochamber
|Essentially larger cooling area
|Powerful autonomous nervous system response
|Significant direct cell activation
|Central nervous system is spelled wrong
|More space inside cryosauna
In addition to the WBC therapy benefits, electric cryo treatment has its specific features which elevate the cryo experience to the next level.
- In an e-chamber, you breathe in oxygenated air, but one can simply try both types of chambers to find out which unit works best for your individual needs.
- Nitrogen is a non toxic gas and is highly inert, however those with apprehensions should start slow with their sessions, or consult with their physician before participating in any cryotherapy treatment.
- Uniform cooling enhances activation of the vagus nerve which is the longest in the ANS. Being activated, it beneficially impacts your health and well-being.
- In an electric chamber, your entire body is treated. In a nitrogen, chamber, your neck and head are outside of the cold air exposure.
- In gas units, you are under the risk to be exposed to dangerous cryogenic gases whose effect is associated with air burns, respiratory problems and dizziness. In e-chambers, you breathe in safe air which is even more beneficial thanks to its extra oxygenation.
How does an E-Chamber work?
E-Cryo chambers, are next level, using both nitrogen and electric power to enhance the
benefits of cryotherapy treatments. In a nitrogen based whole body cryotherapy chamber, Nitrogen is used to produce very low temperatures with an embedded heat exchanger system. The gas is separated, and Nitrogen is exhausted, as it is used to pre-cool the breathable air that the client inhales inside the chamber for a whole body treatment. Hybrid chambers are safe in terms of nitrogen exposure, and beneficial in terms of whole body effects.
Instead, electric powered cryo chambers do not consume nitrogen at all. Although nitrogen units are also easy to maintain, e-chambers are plug-and-play devices, which require only a standard outlet. Being so convenient for both users and operators, our Antarctica Electric chamber is equally easy-to-use, safe and efficient.
Working with an electric cryo chamber
The electric Antarctica, utilizes a cooling system that includes a heat exchanger, compressor, a liquid separator and an evaporator. It’s operating principle is similar to that if a freezer. The air inside the cabin is chilled by electronic means, eliminating the use of hazardous refrigerants all the way through. Despite the different running principles, all types of cryotherapy chambers affect the body in a similar way. Using low temperatures, blood rushes from the skin surface, to the core organs. After the session, the nutrient rich, oxygenated blood, redirects to the muscles, skin and joints through the tiniest capillaries. The client then feels comfortable and rejuvenated.
This simple, yet healing experience targets a variety of conditions, beginning with relieving chronic pain and tissue recovery, to anti-aging, mental health, and biohacking. The electric chamber provokes a thorough, and consistent body response.
No wonder cryotherapy is so popular among modern health promotions, rehab and aesthetic practices. Whether you are dealing with joint pain and muscle recovery, recovering from a recent surgery, or fighting stubborn fat deposits, Cryo chambers have proven their efficiency for establishing a healthy lifestyle for a variety of client’s needs. Cold treatments are implemented for the following:
- Chronic pain relief
- Reducing inflammation in the body
- Relaxing muscle tissue
- Restoration after workouts
- Increasing joint flexibility
- Strengthening bones
- Tightening skin
- Enhancing digestion
- Combating cellulite manifestations
- Reducing the volume of the adipose tissue
- Slimming and body contouring
- Boosting immune response
- Helping with eczema
- Fighting off viruses
- Improving mood
- Eliminating insomnia
- Smoothing anxiety and depression
- Improving brain function
Thanks to the systemic effect on all body systems and enhancement of vital functions, the electric Antarctica chamber is powerful in the following industries:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Mental health clinics
- Sports Medicine
- Holistic medicine
- Wellness Retreats
The electric Antarctica cryotherapy chamber, has been designed to deliver an ultimate experience, by providing a safe, nitrogen-free and efficient whole body service.
- Fully automated sessions. All you need to do is switch on the device with the preset modes.
- Standard 220v or 110V outlet. Variety of versions how connect cryo machine from standard one phase outlet to 3 phases outlets for Antarctica Electric operation.
- Plug-and-play. No complex pre-setting and preparatory works. Self-sufficient device requiring no refrigerant tanks.
- Lowest operating costs. The electric powered Antarctica chamber has proven to be cost-effective.
- Simple maintenance. Any HVAC specialist can service the chamber.
- High operability. Electric Antarctica could operate non-stop during a few hours after Precooling completed
- Pre-cool cycle. Before launching a session, a pre-cooling cycle may be started.
- Turbo mode. Increase temperature feeling via Turbo mode which activating extra fan blowing.
- Suitable for many premises. You could locate our electric cryo chamber in your business facility even in home. However, normal air conditioning is required to support low humidity levels, as dry environments enhance the cryo therapy effect.
Features of the electric cryochamber:
- Fast defrost. The electric Antarctica developed new defrosting system.
- High performance rate. Our e-chamber is extremely beneficial for use in commercial purposes with the capability of 12+ hours of non-stop operation.
- Simple operation. The chamber may be launched and operated by any trained person.
- High-quality materials. We used the premium soft to the touch interiors that contain no harmful substances and are durable.
- Ergonomic design. The electric Antarctica ensures the best user experience and uniform body cooling, no matter how tall or slim you are.
- Long service life. Thanks to the first class materials and top design, you will enjoy the long-term operation of the electric Antarctica chamber even at high loads.
We are happy to guide you through the further details of the cryogenic devices, so if you have queries about the operation, power consumption or other technical parameters of the electric Antarctica chamber, just drop us a line.