40″ Grand Dive Used Mild Hyperbaric Chamber
40″ Grand Dive Used Mild Hyperbaric Chamber. This chamber is perfect in every way. Like New. Clean and solid. This chamber was built in 2010. Minimal use and ware and tare. This chamber is sure to last many years. This chamber is the Cadillac of hyperbaric chambers. It is large, light and bright. This amazing 40″ Grand Dive Used Mild Hyperbaric Chamber has plenty of room for two, three people or even four people. You can sit, lay down or exercise in the chamber. Comes with a thick foam mat that is comfortable to sleep on.
Chamber Features: Incredibly bright interior, One super quiet compressor Ease of use for self-treatments, Walk-in entry for easy access Pressurizes and depressurizes with the touch of a button Bulkhead windows for added strength Energy efficient design – uses only 300 watts of power Brand new, with one year warranty and 7-day money back guarantee Manufactured by one of the world’s leading portable hyperbaric chamber manufacturers
40″ Grand Dive Used Mild Hyperbaric Chamber includes:
- 4 large viewing window
- 4 total valves: 2 Inflation and 2 Auxiliary valves
- Airtight two-way zipper
- Carbon filter
- Dual Compressor
- Pressure gauge
- Travel bag
- 40″ diameter
- 9 feet in length
- 4 psi (1.3 ATA)
*Prescription Required: This is a Class II Medical Device and prescription is required before purchase. Please email or mail in prescription.
Taxes & Fees:
- No taxes or handling fees. Shipping is completely free within the continental U.S.
We offer 60 day same as cash financing!!!
*Atlanta Hyperbaric Center does not own any of the used chambers but acts as a broker between buyer and seller. All used chamber sales are final please read Purchase and Return Policies.
- Atlanta Hyperbaric Center provides a number of portable hyperbaric chambers, thermal saunas for home, office and public safety use. From New to Used we have something for everyone! We also provide a number accessory items such as oxygen concentrators, air coolers and oxygen masks. Check out our website to learn more about the equipment and if you have any questions please call us.
- The Grand Dive is a Class II Medical Device.
- “The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.”
- Requires a doctor’s prescription
Atlanta Hyperbaric Center