27″ Hyperbaric Chamber
Comes with one pump
WARNING: Dr. Hilliard highly recommends that you not buy a chamber with one compressor you could be putting your life in danger.
27″ Mild Hyperbaric Chamber
- 46oz. heavy duty, double-laminated ballistic grade nylon material
- Four Large View Ports
- Exclusive Port Pressure covers for strength, safety, and peace of mind (prevents “bug eye” effect when pressurized)
- Easily readable pressure gauge
- Airtight seal is a pressure activated face-to-face FDA Grade Omni-environmental barrier2 security zippers.
- Welded bulkheads and construction (no glues or fumes)
- Two 4 psi. preset automatic pressure relief valves (metal – not plastic!)
- Anti-Roll Foam Stabilizers
- Heavy PVC frame
- ONE Quiet compressor w/ 10 ft. hose & connections
- 4” Fortis foam mattress w/disinfectable cover
(32”chamber includes a 2” mattress)
- 2 Year warranty
The Seal 27” Mild Hyperbaric Chamber by Newtowne sets new standards for mild hyperbaric chambers. Advanced materials and next-generation design make the Class-4 Mild Hyperbaric Chamber the safest and most user-friendly single bag, mild hyperbaric chamber available.
Newtowne Hyperbarics has once again set a new industry standard with the introduction of the Seal 27” Hyperbaric Chamber. This home/office mild hyperbaric chamber boasts a new entry system featuring a pressure activated face-to-face Omni-environmental barrier. Advanced materials and next-generation design have led to a chamber that is both safe and easy to use. Safety features include redundant metal pressure relief valves, dual security zippers, welded construction, and e port covers. Newtowne Hyperbarics is so confident in this product’s strength and durability we are offering an unprecedented 2-year warranty on this extraordinary mild hyperbaric chamber.
Military and First Responders we salute you for your sacrifice and service. For your bravery, courage, and service we are offering you a discounted rate on all of our hyperbaric chamber and equipment.
Steps to take before purchasing a chamber
Call us to discuss the best chamber for your needs. Call 770-948-4511
- Determine your Use: Personal or Professional
- Determine the size chamber you need and your budget
- Need questions answered: Give us a Call: 770-948-4511.
- Do you have documentation: Doctor’s Prescription of patient for personal use or business ID and/ or Medical license for business. For Military Discount you must provide DD 214 or active military ID, or first responders ID.
- Need Training? No Problem. Patient safety is number one! You need to know and learn how to use your hyperbaric chamber. Take our on-line training course.
- Read all policies before to purchasing.
Shipping: Allow 7-14 days of your order. Note: You will be receiving shipments from different vendors. Bundle Equipment may come at different times.