How to sell your hyperbaric chamber
What do you do when you are done with your chamber? Do you know you that you may be able to sell your hyperbaric chamber and make some money back. If your chamber is just sitting around collecting dust you may be able to turn into cash. Hello my name is Dr. Louis Hilliard and I have been helping customers sell their chambers by offering a platform to sell and brokering deals. All used chambers are sent into the manufactures for inspection and recertification. Ensuring you getting a safe reliable chamber and Improving your result on selling it.
In this article I will teach you how to sell your hyperbaric chamber. Remember this is a Class II Medical device regulated by Federal agencies. It is important that proper steps need to be taken in order to insure a customer safety and the sale of secondary day medical equipment.. All you need to do is follow these five simple steps.
7 Steps To Sell Your Hyperbaric Chamber
IThere are 5 simple step that if you follow you will possibly be able to sell your hyperbaric chamber.
- Call Professional Certified Reseller / Broker: This is an important call because the certified broker can gage if the chamber is sellable. Keep in mind that there are several factors that can influence if the chamber can be sold and at what price.
- Get Inspection: This will fall on the broker, certified dealer or manufacture.
- Take Photos and videos: Take photos or videos and send them to me before shipping. This will help give me a general condition of the chamber.
- Provide Copies of Sale Documents: It is wise to keep and ship all sales documents and if possible Original Boxes.
- Sign an Agreement: Make 3 copies, fill in all the blanks, place 2 in the boxes and keep one for your records. Make sure to add serial number and all parts.
- Clean The Chamber: Vacuum the inside and use soap and water to wipe down the chamber and components.
- Pack / ship: Pack in original boxes but if not you can buy boxes on U-line. Do not pack using popcorn foam you can use Styrofoam blocks and bubble wrap. You can ship with UPS or Fed Ex
7 Things that can influence the price of a used hyperbaric chamber
Keep in mind when selling a chamber there are several factors that can influence the sale price of a used hyperbaric chamber.
- Age of the chamber- Is the number one reason for depreciation of the chamber.
- Condition of the chamber- the over all appearance of a hyperbaric chamber is important.
- Missing Parts- Make sure you note is any missing parts that many need to be replaced.
- Motivation of the seller- How bad does the seller want to sell it.
- Motivation of the buyer- What is the customer willing to pay for it.
- Inspection / recertification- Do not buy a used chamber unless it has been inspected by a certified professional or the manufacture.
- Warranty- Does the chamber have a remaining warranty or doest the broker offer some sort of warranty on the chamber. This is help improve the sale of a used chamber.
Selling a used medical device requires professional assistance. You have to keep in mind that that there are responsibilities that need to be followed in order to ensure the sale of a safe reliable used hyperbaric. It this steps are not followed you could be jeopardizing someones health.
If you are interested in selling your chamber but have some questions. I have been selling and brokering chambers for people and have help many recoup on their investment and offer someone else a safe reliable used hyperbaric chamber. Feel free to call if you have any questions selling your chamber.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you feel this has helped you please like and share. If you have any questions please leave a comment below and I will do my best to reply as fast as I can. If you would like to sell your chamber but just have a few more questions please feel free to give me a call 770-948-4511. I am happy to help give you great advice to help you make the best decisions on selling your hyperbaric chamber. For great videos check out my You Tube page.