Buying a New Hyperbaric Chamber
When you are looking to buy a new mild hyperbaric chamber it is important to know the differences between various models. But even more importantly there are features of each model and brand that should be examined.
Buying a New Hyperbaric Chamber
Dr. Lou with Atlanta Hyperbaric Center has over fifteen years of clinical experience with hyperbaric chambers. We have tested and repaired most brands on the market. Our experience lends us to assist you with all of your questions when buying your hyperbaric chamber.
Below you will find our top considerations when buying your hyperbaric chamber. If you are not using us and they do not readily provide this information be cautious about your purchase. If you have any questions as you go through the buying process please feel free to give us a call.
- Welds on your hyperbaric chamber: Are the seams and welds glued, welded, sown or both? If they are glued, they may dry rot within a few years. Therefore we recommend that you do not choose to buy a hyperbaric chamber that has the seams and window glued. We recommend that all seams, welds be heat welded and/or sown together. Most of our chambers have this feature.
- Compressors: Do you know how many compressors the hyperbaric chamber you are considering buying has? Usually the choices are one pump or two pumps. Two pumps with your hyperbaric chamber provide better chamber performance, better air flow, safer therapy session, and a faster compression. Many of our hyperbaric chambers have two pumps as well.
- Intake Valves: Usually the two choices are open valve and closed valves. An open valve system is the best, two are better than one any day. A closed valve system has the potential to be very dangerous. Open valve only! Please contact us to learn more and to discuss if you have any questions. Your safety is one of our top concerns.
- Air Hose: The air hose should be large (that being 3/4 “or more in diameter). Anything less is not supplying as much air which decreases the performance.
- Zippers: Use only three safety areas of support three zippers or zipper buckles combination for the opening. The weakest part of the chamber is the zipper and it must be supported as much as possible. I recommend only hyperbaric chambers that have a minimum of THREE zippers or zipper buckle combination. This option provides the best support and extends the life of the chamber.
- Frame: Does the hyperbaric chamber you are considering to buy have an Internal or External Frame? External frames offer the best support, most room, and better comfort due to no laying body parts against an internal frame. An internal frame can be uncomfortable after time.
- Windows: We recommend only buying a hyperbaric chamber with welded windows, made from plexiglass is the best option. Welded windows last the longest and have less problems down the line. Glued in flexible poly windows tend to get a yellow discolor, oxidate turning white and then dry rot over just a few years’ time.
- Pressure Gauges: Two pressure gauges are better for self-treatment. One gauge inside the chamber and one on the outside. You can see the pressure increase or decrease. If you get a chamber with only one outside gauge you are just doing guess work when operating the chamber from within. I also do not recommend a flimsy air hose with a pressure gauge at the end. It looks tacky, unprofessional and the gauge always slips off.
- Storage Portability: External frame Is the best choice when considering storage options. Small wedge bluster or inflatable are best.
- Resale Value: All white and blue chambers that Atlanta Hyperbaric Center carry the best resale value and are the easiest to sell.
- Price: You don’t have to break the bank anymore to buy a new hyperbaric chamber. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center sells the most affordable hyperbaric chamber on the market guaranteed. The most expensive is not always the best built or have the right features. You can get a very will built chamber without spending a lot. You must buy the best hyperbaric chamber that fits your needs!
- Safety Training: There are not many other companies that offer safety training on how to use your new hyperbaric chamber effectively and safely. We offer the best online Hyperbaric Training in the world
Our experience speaks for itself. With over fifteen years of clinical experience Atlanta Hyperbaric Center has become one of the industry’s top sellers of hyperbaric chambers. Our primary concern is the safety of those buying a hyperbaric chamber. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your individual hyperbaric chamber needs. We will guide you based on your budget and your needs. We have a proven 5 star rating!
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my article. If you would like more information please feel free to give us a call. My staff and I will do our very best to give you the best service and save money. call 770-948-4511.
We welcome you to take a look at our hyperbaric oxygen chambers and if you are looking to buy a hyperbaric chamber we hope that you would give us a call to discuss your needs.