5 Tips To a Buy A Hyperbaric Chamber
Are you looking to buy a hyperbaric chamber but you don’t know where to start. Never fear Dr. Lou is here. Let me help you choose the perfect mild hyperbaric chamber. Today there are so many models out there that you just don’t know what one to get. This could add to stress and frustration, because you want to make the right decision. With such a large purchase, who wouldn’t? I hope that my 5 easy tips you need to know when buying a hyperbaric chamber
5 Tips to buy a hyperbaric chamber.
1. Have a script. The first thing you need to have is a prescription from your medical doctor or primary care physician. For a lot of window shopper or impulse buyer this can be a problem. They are unaware of the requirements and get angry with the messenger. No I will not sell you a chamber without a script and all resellers are not supposed to sell you one either. But there are a few that would, just not me. So get your prescription from you doc, take a picture of it, send it in and give us a call.
2. See if you qualify for discounts. There are a few discounts out there that you may qualify for. The first that comes to mind is the Military Veterans and First Responders Discount. This is a great discount for all those that serve. We extend this discount to immediate family in appreciation for there commitment. If you are a health care professional there are some dealers out that will honor this discount. Myself personal I like this because I like to see our profession grow with the right qualified people. Remember that the manufacture sets the price not the reseller. So they are only obligated to give discount that are approved. There is no bigger pet peeve that when someone thinks they are entitled to a discount but not qualify for one and then expect me to believe their bullshit to give them a discount. This Veterans discount is for that! The men and woman that serve our country. Anything else is stolen valor. So when you speak to your reseller ask about discounts and see if you qualify. If you are unsure please feel free to give me or my staff a call.
3. Know the dimensions of the room. The last thing you want to do is pay all this money for something that you can’t fit in the room. Most mild chambers a 7-8 foot long and are based on the the diameter 26″, 34″ and so on. Vertical chamber have a smaller footprint and easier to get in and out of.
4. What are your needs? Is this going to be for personal use or professional use. Understanding thins will help you decide what is it that you actually need verse what you meant. For home use you are going to want to choose a chamber that is more economical and smaller. I normally recommend 26/27″ from woman, 33/34″ for men or two people. For Professional I recommend the larger chambers. The 60 Vertical or 60″ Grand Dive Pro Plus or 42″ Class 4 are the best choices.
5. What is your budget? This always the deciding factor. What can you afford or what can you borrow. Atlanta Hyperbaric Center has the lowest prices in town. We have used chamber that start at $3000 and range to $20,000. What ever your needs and budget will help you find a way. If you need a little help we have multiple third party financial options that offer, no payment for upto 60 days. 60 days same as cash and straight lease options. We do accept all form of payment and offer financing. So if your in the market, have some questions or ready to buy just give me a call.