42″ Hyperbarics Chamber
Comes with ONE COMPRESSOR.
Newtowne Hyperbarics 42″ hyperbaric chamber is one of the largest hyperbaric chamber on the market. This chamber is perfect for home or office.
42″ hyperbaric chamber
- 46oz. heavy duty, double-laminated ballistic grade nylon material
- Four Large View Ports
- Exclusive Port Pressure covers for strength, safety, and peace of mind (prevents “bug eye” effect when pressurized)
- Easily readable pressure gauge
- Airtight seal is a pressure activated face-to-face FDA Grade Omni-environmental barrier2 security zippers.
- Welded bulkheads and construction (no glues or fumes)
- Two 4 psi. preset automatic pressure relief valves (metal – not plastic!)
- Anti-Roll Foam Stabilizers
- Heavy PVC frame
- ONE Quiet compressor w/ 10 ft. hose & connections
- 4” Fortis foam mattress w/disinfectable cover
(32”chamber includes a 2” mattress)
- 2 Year warranty
42” Hyperbaric Chamber by Newtowne sets new standards for mild hyperbaric chambers. Advanced materials and next generation design make the Class-4 Mild Hyperbaric Chamber the safest and most user friendly single bag, mild hyperbaric chamber available.
Newtowne Hyperbarics has once again set a new industry standard with the introduction of the Class-4 40” Hyperbaric Chamber. This home/office mild hyperbaric chamber boasts a new entry system featuring a pressure activated face-to-face Omni-environmental barrier. Advanced materials and next generation design have led to a chamber that is both safe and easy to use. Safety features include redundant metal pressure relief valves, dual security zippers, welded construction, and e port covers. Newtowne Hyperbarics is so confident in this product’s strength and durability we are offering an unprecedented 2-year warranty on this extraordinary mild hyperbaric chamber.
Military and First Responders we salute you for your sacrifice and service. For your bravery, courage and service we are offering you a discounted rate on all of our hyperbaric chamber and equipment.
We also sell…
New Oxygen Concentrators
Add a Oxygen Concentrator For $1500.0o if you have prescription.
Choose between 5Lt. Oxygen concentrator For $1000 or the 10L for $1500
Comes with a 5L Oxygen Concentrator or upgrade to the 10L at 96% oxygen. Is a high powered oxygen concentrator that is great for use within both home care and acute care environments. This power-efficient concentrator provides high pressure and high flow to create an outlet pressure that functions at up to 3 times the rate of other concentrators. Featuring a quiet and efficient operation with its PowerSurge technology, this oxygen concentrator efficiency and reliability makes it a very popular unit among both patients and caregivers alike.
We offer the only online training course in the world and it is free with your purchase of our hyperbaric chamber bundles.
You are investing into an expensive machine learn how to operate it safely and efficiently for the best results. Get started today and take your training while your equipment is being delivered. Get your certificate of completion today.
We sell all your oxygen accessories needs.
STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE PURCHASING A CHAMBER
Call us to discuss the best chamber for your needs. Call 770-948-4511
- Must Have Prescription
- Determine your Use: Personal or Professional
- Determine the size chamber you need and your budget
- Need questions answered: Give us a Call: 770-948-4511.
- Do you have documentation: Doctor’s Prescription of patient for personal use or business ID and/ or Medical license for business. For Military Discount you must provide DD 214 or active military ID, or first responders ID.
- Need Training? No Problem. Patient safety is number one! You need to know and learn how to use your hyperbaric chamber. Take our on-line training course.
- Read all policies before to purchasing.
Shipping: Allow 7-14 days of your order. Note: You will be receiving shipments from different vendors. Bundle Equipment may come at different times.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping this item.